Disneyland Paris is a luxury for the entire family. It’s large and expansive on 85 acres; with a great variety of rides. It has pretty plantings; and it’s only 40 minutes by train from Paris – so there’s always the possibility of a double-destination holiday. So gather the family and head to Disneyland Paris for a few days of fun!
There’s a variety of food that ranges in price from moderate to expensive. Some of the restaurant offerings are:
- Bistrot Chez Rémy, based on the restaurant in the movie Ratatouille, where guests are shrunk to the size of rats and served with outsized silverware.
- The Middle Eastern buffet at Agrabah Café is fresh, tasty.
- Annette’s Diner, a Fifties throwback with a jukebox playing Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis, with burgers, fries and milkshakes served by waiters on roller-skates.
Some of the amusement rides include:
• It’s a Small World – a classic for the whole family, this mini-cruise celebration of nations
• Peter Pan’s Flight – pirate ships whisk you through the Darling household and up to the skies
• Space Mountain: Mission 2 – a superfast rollercoaster with three inversions
• Big Thunder Mountain – a runaway gold-rush train ride with great special effects
• Jedi training academy – perfect for girls and boys 7 – 12 years old
• Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – a lift shaft drop through an old Hollywood Hotel
• Rock’n’Roller Coaster – Aerosmith-inspired rollercoaster with surround-sound rock
• Ratatouille – a hilarious 3D rat-sized adventure through Gusteau’s restaurant